CUSTOMER CARE ACCOUNT LEAD
Service & delivery are two qualities that are at the heart of our reputation to provide Gentle Fawn customers with an extraordinary experience. If you love people, fashion, and are really organized, then this position will be your dream job. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication, relationship, and organizational skills along with experience in a similar role.
Please note that this position is a maternity leave contract.
- Pre-shipping customer service related work including: proofing orders in JOOR sales order collection system, importing into back end system, allocating inventory to sales orders and determining pick ticket drops, contacting customers for shipment authorizations and credit card payments
- Managing the priorities and picking sequence of a large volume of orders
- Updating the ERP system with pertinent order information
- Maintaining customer relationships and fielding customer issues
- Handling special customer requests, such as expedited shipping quotes, split shipments, or scalebacks
- Ensuring on-time shipment of orders
- Communicating with sales agents and sales manager with customer issues as necessary
- Maintaining relationships with the warehouse contacts
- Managing credit related inquiries & determining responses
- Processing Return Authorizations & Credits
- Fielding e-commerce questions and order issues
- Assisting with seasonal sample receipts, distributions to sales agencies, and sample distribution
- Data Entry & some reporting
- Computer skills; proficiency in MS Office, advanced Excel skills
- Good analytical, written, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Clear communication, excellent phone demeanor and willingness to speak to customers and sales representatives on the phone
- At least 3 years’ experience of demonstrated success in a customer service and shipping admin role
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-moving and team based-environment
- Proactive thinker and innovative problem solver who is patient and comfortable dealing with issues as they arise
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience in Apparel industry (not required)
If you would like to apply for this position please send resume and cover letter to Genna Theis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good posture
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable with fitting garments in front of a group of people.
- Commenting on fit of garment from a customer’s point of view of comfort
- Flexible working hours
- Measurements Required: Height: 5'6" - 5'8", Bust: 32C (34.5"), Actual waist: 27.5", Low Hip: 37.5", Inseam: 31"