JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are a tight knit group that are deeply dedicated, motivated, and most importantly love what we do. We're often described as: Positive. Respectful. Accountable. Creative. Supportive. Outgoing. Ambitious. Loyal. Honest. Easygoing. Kind. Adaptable. Fun!
View Current Job Postings Below:
Customer Care Coordinator+
As the Customer Care Coordinator, you will support the Customer Care Account Leads with shipping orders through our ERP system. Your focus will be on Gentle Fawn’s wholesale accounts & providing an exceptional customer experience. If you love people, fashion, and are very organized then we want to hear from you! We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication, relationship, and time management skills along with experience in a similar role.
- Shipping orders through ERP system
- Managing priorities and picking sequence of a large volume of orders
- Collecting payment and charging credit cards Processing return authorizations, credits & replacement orders
- Maintaining customer relationships and fielding customer concerns
- Handling special customer requests: expedited shipping quotes, split shipments, or scale backs
- Ensuring on-time shipment of orders
- Communicating with sales agents and sales manager
- Maintaining relationships with the warehouse contacts
- Managing credit related inquiries
- Updating ERP, order entry system & internal trackers
- Support Customer Care Team (Wholesale & Ecommerce)
- Computer skills; proficiency in MS Office, advanced Excel skills
- Good analytical, written, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Clear communication, excellent phone demeanor
- At least 1 year experience of demonstrated success in a customer service and shipping role
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-moving and team-based environment
- Enjoys working with customers in a patient and personable manner
- Proactive thinker and innovative problem solver who is patient and comfortable dealing with issues as they arise
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ERP systems and warehousing is an asset
- Experience in Apparel industry (not required)
Photo Assistant (Temporary Position)+
We are looking for assistance during our Fall/ Winter 2023 ecommerce photoshoot happening this November - December. As photoshoot assistant, you will be supporting our marketing team with general photoshoot prep and execution.
This is a temporary, paid position. Contract would start as early as November 21st and would end December 2, 2022. Regular office hours apply (8:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday to Friday). Exact start and end time are subject to change.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Photoshoot Assistant Application – YOURFIRSTANDLASTNAME”
- Organizing clothing racks
- Steaming clothing prior to shoot
- Dressing models
- Setting up styling table
- Setting up and takedown of photoshoot materials
- Special projects as assigned
- Must highlight your interest in fashion/ Gentle Fawn
- Must be available from Nov 21 - Dec 2 (excluding weekends)
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education or recently completed (in related field an asset: marketing, communications, etc)
- Project management skills
- Resourcefulness and a self-starter
- Past photoshoot/ event planning experience an asset
Female Fit Model+
Gentle Fawn is looking for a Female Fit model to join our team. This is a part time casual position, and the hours depend on the time of year. Hours must be FLEXIBLE and available during business hours 9:30am-5pm, Tuesday-Friday. Fit sessions usually last from 3-7 hours and approximately 1-3 days/week. This position requires you to provide feedback on fit, comfort and movement to assist our Designers and Product Developers in developing well-fitting styles that are appropriate for our customers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while maintaining good posture
- Must be comfortable with fitting garments in front of a group of people.
- Commenting on fit of garment from a customer’s point of view of comfort
- Available for flexible working hours
- Standard Size 4 (Small)
- Height- 5'6” - 5'8"
- Bust: 32C (34.5")
- Waist: 27.5"
- Low Hip: 37.5"
- Inseam: 31.5"
- A simple full-length photo (front, side, back view) in a tank top and leggings
- Your exact measurements for each area listed above
- Your availability from Tuesday - Friday